Hospitalist Jobs in Indianapolis
Wednesday · September 23, 2020
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We are scheduling interviews for Hospitalists.
- This is an established, high functioning program with great patient outcomes and high levels of physician satisfaction.
- Join Elite Inpatient Team near Indianapolis.
- Easy access to specialist consultation.
- The program is well-respected and there is a healthy relationship with hospital administration.
- The region is the home of Purdue Research Park and many multi-national companies which contribute to a strong, local economy.
- Utilize your procedure skills.
- 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM with rotation on swing shift.
- Premier salary and benefit plan.
- Performance based incentives.
- Western Indiana is a desirable community in which to live and work.
- The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nation's top "physician friendly" states due to its favorable malpractice status.
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities.
- Offerings include highly-ranked public and private schools and diverse cultural activities.
- Schedule: 7 On/ 7 Off.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Sep 8.