Hospitalist Jobs in Indianapolis
Saturday · September 21, 2019
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ideal candidates will provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, have current skills in the full breadth of orthopedics (at least 2-3 years of experience outside of training), and a current or in-process Indiana license to practice.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth offers you the ability to grow professionally through training and is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services!
- Competitive compensation.
- Other qualifications include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance and the confidence to be the only covering physician in the event of an emergency.
- Relocation not required.
- Ball Memorial is located in Muncie, Indiana? an hour outside of exciting Indianapolis!
- TeamHealth is seeking a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon to lead our newest hospital-based orthopedic program slated to begin in late 2019 at IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital.
- Flexible scheduling provides an excellent work/life balance.
- Leadership stipend and quality bonus.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 17.