Hospitalist Jobs in Indianapolis
Tuesday · July 7, 2020
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other qualifications include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance and confidence to be the only covering physician in the event of an emergency.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail guarantee.
- Ball Memorial is located in central east Indiana? an hour outside of exciting Indianapolis!
- Opportunity to grow professionally through CME.
- Flexible scheduling provides an excellent work/life balance.
- Relocation not required.
- TeamHealth is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services!
- TeamHealth has an exciting opportunity for a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon to join our hospital-based Orthopedic Surgery program just outside of Indianapolis at Indiana University Health? Ball Memorial Hospital.
- Ideal candidates will have the ability to provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, and possess current skills in the full breadth of Orthopedics (at least 3 years of experience outside of residency), and a current or in process Indiana license to practice.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Sep 3.