Hospitalist Jobs in Indianapolis
Saturday · August 24, 2019
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible scheduling provides an excellent work/life balance.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Ideal candidates will provide quality care, demonstrate clinical excellence with superior communication skills, have current skills in the full breadth of orthopedics (at least 2-3 years of experience outside of training), and a current or in-process Indiana license to practice.
- Competitive compensation.
- Leadership stipend and quality bonus.
- TeamHealth is seeking a board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon to lead our newest hospital-based orthopedic program slated to begin in late 2019 at IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital.
- Other qualifications include a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives required by TeamHealth's Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance and the confidence to be the only covering physician in the event of an emergency.
- TeamHealth offers you the ability to grow professionally through training and is the industry leader in providing integrated hospital-based services!
- Relocation not required.
- Ball Memorial is located in Muncie, Indiana? an hour outside of exciting Indianapolis!
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago