Hospitalist Jobs in Indianapolis
Saturday · October 20, 2018
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- St. Vincent maintains a broad range of specialized areas of expert medical knowledge and practice including cardiovascular, women's and children's health, neuroscience, cancer care, orthopedics, bariatric, primary care, emergency medicine, imaging, general surgery, and long-term acute care.
- Our candidate must work collaboratively with the surgical team including anesthesia, surgeons, NPs and nursing staff.
- St. Vincent is a non-profit healthcare system consisting of 20 health ministries serving 57 counties in Central and Southern Indiana.
- Ranked as one of the nation's top physician friendly states by Medical Economics, Indiana offers some of the country's lowest malpractice costs, reasonable cost of living, and some of the nation's top school districts where you and your family can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle, professional sports and entertainment, outdoor activities and an eclectic cultural scene.
- St. Vincent Indianapolis is a quaternary level, full-service hospital that serves the Indianapolis metropolitan area and surrounding counties.
- Perioperative Medicine.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- We are open to a full time hospitalist, internist or an anesthesiologist (with an interest in perioperative medicine) to work in our Surgery Evaluation Center at St. Vincent Hospital.
- St. Vincent offers a very competitive compensation package that includes: Competitive base salaries, Production/quality bonus potential, Starting bonus, Relocation allowance, CME, Comprehensive health benefits, Retirement savings plan (403b) with match, Malpractice with tail coverage, and generous paid time off.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago