Hospitalist Jobs in Indianapolis
Saturday · July 21, 2018
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Schedule of 7 on/7 off for 24 weeks per year.
- Collaborative work environment with excellent patient and referring physician satisfaction.
- Generous benefit package, including comprehensive health insurance, life and disability.
- St. Vincent is part of Ascension - the largest nonprofit health system in the United States and the world's largest Catholic health system - whose shared mission is to care for the body, mind and spirit of those we serve.
- St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital is a 770-bed acute care facility.
- St. Vincent has been dedicated to improving the health of Indiana communities we have been privileged to serve for more than 140 years, with 20 health ministries serving in central and southern Indiana.
- Insurance and a Retirement Savings Plan (403b) with employer match.
- Competitive base salary plus quality bonus paid twice a year.
- Paid malpractice.
- Paid CME of $3,000 per year.
- Position offers 2 weeks of paid vacation a year.
- Potential for sign-on bonus.
- St. Vincent Hospital is seeking a BC/BE IM or FM Swing Shift Hospitalist for the main 86th Street campus in Indianapolis, Indiana working on the admissions team from 9 am to 9 pm.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- A well-established and respected program of over 50 employed Hospitalists.
This perm job opening was posted
12 days ago