Hospitalist Jobs in Indianapolis
Saturday · October 20, 2018
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- A well-established and respected program of over 50 employed Hospitalists.
- St. Vincent is part of Ascension - the largest nonprofit health system in the United States and the world's largest Catholic health system - whose shared mission is to care for the body, mind and spirit of those we serve.
- St. Vincent has been dedicated to improving the health of Indiana communities we have been privileged to serve for more than 140 years, with 20 health ministries serving in central and southern Indiana.
- Potential for sign-on bonus.
- Schedule of 7 on/7 off for 24 weeks per year.
- St. Vincent Hospital is seeking a BC/BE IM or FM Swing Shift Hospitalist for the main 86th Street campus in Indianapolis, Indiana working on the admissions team from 9 am to 9 pm.
- Generous benefit package, including comprehensive health insurance, life and disability.
- Competitive base salary plus quality bonus paid twice a year.
- Position offers 2 weeks of paid vacation a year.
- Paid malpractice.
- St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital is a 770-bed acute care facility.
- Insurance and a Retirement Savings Plan (403b) with employer match.
- Collaborative work environment with excellent patient and referring physician satisfaction.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Paid CME of $3,000 per year.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago