Hospitalist Jobs in Indianapolis
Sunday · May 19, 2019
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Paid malpractice.
- Competitive base salary plus quality bonus paid twice a year.
- A well-established and respected program of over 50 employed Hospitalists.
- Collaborative work environment with excellent patient and referring physician satisfaction.
- St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital is a 770-bed acute care facility.
- Potential for sign-on bonus.
- Schedule of 7 on/7 off for 24 weeks per year.
- St. Vincent Hospital is seeking a BC/BE IM or FM Swing Shift Hospitalist for the main 86th Street campus in Indianapolis, Indiana working on the admissions team from 9 am to 9 pm.
- Generous benefit package, including comprehensive health insurance, life and disability.
- Paid CME of $3,000 per year.
- Insurance and a Retirement Savings Plan (403b) with employer match.
- St. Vincent is part of Ascension - the largest nonprofit health system in the United States and the world's largest Catholic health system - whose shared mission is to care for the body, mind and spirit of those we serve.
- Position offers 2 weeks of paid vacation a year.
- St. Vincent has been dedicated to improving the health of Indiana communities we have been privileged to serve for more than 140 years, with 20 health ministries serving in central and southern Indiana.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indianapolis, IN.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 14.