Hospitalist Jobs in Indianapolis
Wednesday · December 12, 2018
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Collaborative work environment with excellent patient and referring physician satisfaction.
- Potential for sign-on bonus.
- Paid malpractice.
- St. Vincent Hospital is seeking a BC/BE IM or FM Swing Shift Hospitalist for the main 86th Street campus in Indianapolis, Indiana working on the admissions team from 9 am to 9 pm.
- St. Vincent has been dedicated to improving the health of Indiana communities we have been privileged to serve for more than 140 years, with 20 health ministries serving in central and southern Indiana.
- Insurance and a Retirement Savings Plan (403b) with employer match.
- Position offers 2 weeks of paid vacation a year.
- Schedule of 7 on/7 off for 24 weeks per year.
- Competitive base salary plus quality bonus paid twice a year.
- Generous benefit package, including comprehensive health insurance, life and disability.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- St. Vincent Indianapolis Hospital is a 770-bed acute care facility.
- A well-established and respected program of over 50 employed Hospitalists.
- Paid CME of $3,000 per year.
- St. Vincent is part of Ascension - the largest nonprofit health system in the United States and the world's largest Catholic health system - whose shared mission is to care for the body, mind and spirit of those we serve.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago