Hospitalist Jobs in Indianapolis
Saturday · July 21, 2018
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- St. Vincent is part of Ascension - the largest nonprofit health system in the United States and the world's largest Catholic health system - whose shared mission is to care for the body, mind and spirit of those we serve.
- Comprehensive health benefits.
- Relocation allowance.
- Paid malpractice.
- We offer night shifts that are 5 on/10 off or 7 on/14 off.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Ranked as one of the nation's top physician friendly states by Medical Economics, Indiana offers some of the country's lowest malpractice costs, reasonable cost of living, and some of the nation's top school districts where you and your family can enjoy a hassle-free lifestyle, professional sports and entertainment, outdoor activities and an eclectic cultural scene.
- Medical education debt repayment options.
- 3,000 per year for CME.
- St. Vincent has been dedicated to improving the health of Indiana communities we have been privileged to serve for more than 140 years, with 20 health ministries serving in central and southern Indiana.
- This role will provide adult hospitalist care to a wide variety of patients along with a team that includes an APP's and residents.
- St. Vincent Hospital is currently seeking a BC/BE physician for a Nocturnist opportunity at our West 86th Street campus in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Pension plan and retirement savings plan (403(b) plan).
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago