Hospitalist Jobs in Indianapolis
Saturday · July 21, 2018
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Key responsibilities and services include: optional procedures, perform direct patient care involving usual inpatient hospital services: diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease and disability in a hospital setting, hospital admissions, inpatient consultations and discharge education, participation in daily huddles and collaborate rounding with multidisciplinary staff.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Indianapolis, IN.
- Strong compensation model with complete benefits package.
- Indiana University Health Physicians has both day-time and evening-shift employment opportunities for Hospitalists to join their dynamic practice at IU Health Saxony Hospital in the beautiful Indianapolis suburb of Fishers, Indiana.
- Evening: 7 on/14 off, 12 hours in-house coverage.
- Day-time and evening shift availability.
- Day: 7 on/7off, 12 hours in-house coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Indiana University Health Physicians