Hospitalist Jobs in Indianapolis
Sunday · May 28, 2023
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Cross coverage responsibilities at Community Rehabilitation Hospital, Community Hospital North, and Community Heart and Vascular Hospital.
- Community Health Network | Partnering with Physicians.
- All candidates should have a consistent and consecutive employment or training record, competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Acute inpatient and Neurobehavioral rehab hospital located on the campus of Hospital North.
- This opportunity offers flexible scheduling options with a modified block schedule.
- Community Rehabilitation Hospital - Indianapolis, IN.
- Procedural experience preferred, must be comfortable with central lines and intubations.
- Community Hospital South - Indianapolis, IN.
- Indiana is also consistently ranked one of the top 5 physician friendly states.
- Community Hospital South recently underwent a $ansion, adding 50 patient rooms for a total of 150 all-private rooms.
- Community Howard Regional Health - Kokomo, Indiana.
- Select Specialty Indianapolis is a 45-bed extended acute care hospital, located in the vibrant northside of Indianapolis.
- Patient care at each facility is coordinated through Community's state-of-the-art electronic medical record.
- Select Specialty Hospital - Indianapolis, IN.
- With an appealing blend of big-city amenities, cosmopolitan style, small-town affordability and communities which boast top notch school systems, the Indianapolis area is consistently ranked nationally among the best places to live.
- Coverage of ICU program.
- Excellent ancillary and subspecialty support immediately available on the Community North campus.
- Chrh is a 162 bed facility.
- Brand-new $23 million facility which features a 28-bed brain injury unit, a 16-bed stroke unit and 16 additional beds.
- Seeking two experienced hospitalist physicians with respiratory and neurological experience.
- Join a well-established Hospitalist program at Community Hospital South, comprised of 8 hospitalists.
- Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems in the nation, Community Health Network has more than 100 sites of care and nearly 550 integrated physicians through Central Indiana, making it the regional leader in access to innovative and compassionate healthcare services.
- Community Health Network is seeking BE/BC Internal Medicine Hospitalist physicians. Each opportunity offers flexibility with 7 on / 7 off schedule.
- Join an established team of 5 physicians.
- Indianapolis | A great place to live and work.
- Providing 24/7 Hospitalist coverage.
This perm job from Community Health Network was last open on Feb 24.