Hospitalist Jobs in Indianapolis
Thursday · December 7, 2023
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (South of Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We take care of the details, including malpractice insurance, travel arrangements and credentialing.
- Healthcare connections has a need for several locum tenens hospitalists to help with a new program that is starting at a hospital an hour south of Indianapolis.
- The best part about this job opportunity is the location, it is within driving distance of an international airport.
- The ideal candidate will be Internal Medicine or Family Medicine trained and have a minimum of 10 shifts a month, procedures are preferred but not required.
- Healthcare Connections can help you find the Locum Tenens position that best aligns with your needs and lifestyle.
- Not exactly what you are looking for?
- So you can keep your focus where it should be - on helping patients.
This perm job from Healthcare Connections was last open on Jan 3.