Hospitalist Jobs in Indianapolis
Sunday · May 28, 2023
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Indianapolis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Hospital / Program / Schedule.
- Enjoy being a part of the Hospitalist.
- And, while we're famous for our beautiful landscape, inclusive hospitality and our recreational and entertainment.
- Cogent has partnered with Indiana University Bloomington to bring our leading Hospitalist services to the residents of the greater south-central IN area.
- CME/Relocation Allowance.
- Great universities, professional sports, strong medical schools, and top-notch hospitals.
- No on.
- Why Cogent?
- The Hoosier State was the first in the nation in 1975 to enact medical malpractice reforms and has consistently performed as a low-tax, affordable, and rewarding state to practice in, with a high quality of life.
- Indiana University Bloomington Hospital | Bloomington, IN.
- Open ICU w/ full time intensivists.
- Full Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits.
- Situated in scenic south-central Indiana and home to Indiana University, Bloomington is rich in history, architecture, culinary experiences, and the arts.
- Living in Bloomington, IN.
- Teaching Opportunity (3rd & 4th yr.
- Team at Indiana University Bloomington Hospital in Bloomington, IN.
- 355 bed hospital.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Whether you're here to live, work, shop, play, or do business, you'll love Bloomington for its celebrated cosmopolitan culture wrapped in small town charm.
- 40 minute drive to Indianapolis.
- 15-20 average census.
- Offerings, we also boast a progressive business climate for those looking to locate or expand their business here.
- Cogent is the nation's largest private hospitalist and intensivist company, and is focused on relentlessly improving efficiency and quality of inpatient care, by supporting our physicians with technology and operational infrastructure, a coordinated clinical care team, data-driven processes, rigorous ongoing training and experienced leadership.
- 12 hr shifts / 15 shifts per month average.
- Block schedule.
- Stipend Available.
- "Indiana is always a great state for physicians.
- 6 physician team ( 2 day / 1 night).
- EMR is Mckessen with plans to transition to Cerner.
- Ability to respond to codes.
- There are excellent medical centers in multiple parts of the state.
- Full benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, CME allowance & more.
- Indiana University Bloomington Hospital is a part of IU Health, Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system.
- Residency rotations.
- Procedural competence required (ongoing training available).
- Its partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine - one of the nation's largest medical schools - gives IU Health patients access to the latest research and most innovative treatments and therapies.
- Established relationship with local multi-specialty group.
- All specialties are present including neurohospitalist & psychiatric hospitalist.
- Supportive case management program.
- Med students).
- Competitive Salaries with extensive bonus plans.
- 401k with Company Match.
- Competitive salary w/ RVU and Quality bonus potential.
- Career Advancement & Continued Career Development.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Jan 2.