Hospitalist Jobs in Indianapolis
Tuesday · July 7, 2020
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Indianapolis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Cogent has partnered with Indiana University Bloomington to bring our leading Hospitalist services to the residents of the greater south-central IN area.
- Hospital / Program / Schedule.
- Competitive salary w/ RVU and Quality bonus potential.
- Situated in scenic south-central Indiana and home to Indiana University, Bloomington is rich in history, architecture, culinary experiences, and the arts.
- And, while we're famous for our beautiful landscape, inclusive hospitality and our recreational and entertainment.
- The Hoosier State was the first in the nation in 1975 to enact medical malpractice reforms and has consistently performed as a low-tax, affordable, and rewarding state to practice in, with a high quality of life.
- Team at Indiana University Bloomington Hospital in Bloomington, IN.
- Stipend Available.
- Enjoy being a part of the Hospitalist.
- Great universities, professional sports, strong medical schools, and top-notch hospitals.
- Supportive case management program.
- 15-20 average census.
- Open ICU w/ full time intensivists.
- Cogent is the nation's largest private hospitalist and intensivist company, and is focused on relentlessly improving efficiency and quality of inpatient care, by supporting our physicians with technology and operational infrastructure, a coordinated clinical care team, data-driven processes, rigorous ongoing training and experienced leadership.
- Established relationship with local multi-specialty group.
- No on.
- Its partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine - one of the nation's largest medical schools - gives IU Health patients access to the latest research and most innovative treatments and therapies.
- Living in Bloomington, IN.
- Med students).
- Competitive Salaries with extensive bonus plans.
- 401k with Company Match.
- Indiana University Bloomington Hospital is a part of IU Health, Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system.
- Whether you're here to live, work, shop, play, or do business, you'll love Bloomington for its celebrated cosmopolitan culture wrapped in small town charm.
- Teaching Opportunity (3rd & 4th yr.
- Indiana University Bloomington Hospital | Bloomington, IN.
- 12 hr shifts / 15 shifts per month average.
- All specialties are present including neurohospitalist & psychiatric hospitalist.
- "Indiana is always a great state for physicians.
- Why Cogent?
- Full benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, CME allowance & more.
- Residency rotations.
- Procedural competence required (ongoing training available).
- Full Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits.
- Ability to respond to codes.
- Career Advancement & Continued Career Development.
- Block schedule.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- There are excellent medical centers in multiple parts of the state.
- 40 minute drive to Indianapolis.
- CME/Relocation Allowance.
- 6 physician team ( 2 day / 1 night).
- Offerings, we also boast a progressive business climate for those looking to locate or expand their business here.
- EMR is Mckessen with plans to transition to Cerner.
- 355 bed hospital.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Jan 2.