Hospitalist Jobs in Indianapolis
Tuesday · September 26, 2023
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Indianapolis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Ability to respond to codes.
- Residency rotations.
- Block schedule.
- Supportive case management program.
- 6 physician team ( 2 day / 1 night).
- Offerings, we also boast a progressive business climate for those looking to locate or expand their business here.
- Situated in scenic south-central Indiana and home to Indiana University, Bloomington is rich in history, architecture, culinary experiences, and the arts.
- Team at Indiana University Bloomington Hospital in Bloomington, IN.
- Established relationship with local multi-specialty group.
- There are excellent medical centers in multiple parts of the state.
- Competitive Salaries with extensive bonus plans.
- 401k with Company Match.
- Whether you're here to live, work, shop, play, or do business, you'll love Bloomington for its celebrated cosmopolitan culture wrapped in small town charm.
- Stipend Available.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Indiana University Bloomington Hospital is a part of IU Health, Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system.
- Full benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, CME allowance & more.
- No on.
- Procedural competence required (ongoing training available).
- 15-20 average census.
- Why Cogent?
- Competitive salary w/ RVU and Quality bonus potential.
- Full Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits.
- EMR is Mckessen with plans to transition to Cerner.
- Hospital / Program / Schedule.
- All specialties are present including neurohospitalist & psychiatric hospitalist.
- Living in Bloomington, IN.
- "Indiana is always a great state for physicians.
- Its partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine - one of the nation's largest medical schools - gives IU Health patients access to the latest research and most innovative treatments and therapies.
- Open ICU w/ full time intensivists.
- 40 minute drive to Indianapolis.
- 12 hr shifts / 15 shifts per month average.
- Great universities, professional sports, strong medical schools, and top-notch hospitals.
- Indiana University Bloomington Hospital | Bloomington, IN.
- Teaching Opportunity (3rd & 4th yr.
- Cogent has partnered with Indiana University Bloomington to bring our leading Hospitalist services to the residents of the greater south-central IN area.
- Med students).
- Enjoy being a part of the Hospitalist.
- The Hoosier State was the first in the nation in 1975 to enact medical malpractice reforms and has consistently performed as a low-tax, affordable, and rewarding state to practice in, with a high quality of life.
- And, while we're famous for our beautiful landscape, inclusive hospitality and our recreational and entertainment.
- CME/Relocation Allowance.
- 355 bed hospital.
- Career Advancement & Continued Career Development.
- Cogent is the nation's largest private hospitalist and intensivist company, and is focused on relentlessly improving efficiency and quality of inpatient care, by supporting our physicians with technology and operational infrastructure, a coordinated clinical care team, data-driven processes, rigorous ongoing training and experienced leadership.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Jan 2.