Hospitalist Jobs in Indianapolis
Friday · December 3, 2021
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Indianapolis) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Ability to respond to codes.
- Full Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits.
- And, while we're famous for our beautiful landscape, inclusive hospitality and our recreational and entertainment.
- Offerings, we also boast a progressive business climate for those looking to locate or expand their business here.
- Open ICU w/ full time intensivists.
- Cogent has partnered with Indiana University Bloomington to bring our leading Hospitalist services to the residents of the greater south-central IN area.
- Procedural competence required (ongoing training available).
- No on.
- 12 hr shifts / 15 shifts per month average.
- Cogent is the nation's largest private hospitalist and intensivist company, and is focused on relentlessly improving efficiency and quality of inpatient care, by supporting our physicians with technology and operational infrastructure, a coordinated clinical care team, data-driven processes, rigorous ongoing training and experienced leadership.
- Its partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine - one of the nation's largest medical schools - gives IU Health patients access to the latest research and most innovative treatments and therapies.
- EMR is Mckessen with plans to transition to Cerner.
- Residency rotations.
- Competitive salary w/ RVU and Quality bonus potential.
- Enjoy being a part of the Hospitalist.
- 40 minute drive to Indianapolis.
- Career Advancement & Continued Career Development.
- 355 bed hospital.
- 401k with Company Match.
- Team at Indiana University Bloomington Hospital in Bloomington, IN.
- Block schedule.
- Whether you're here to live, work, shop, play, or do business, you'll love Bloomington for its celebrated cosmopolitan culture wrapped in small town charm.
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Teaching Opportunity (3rd & 4th yr.
- "Indiana is always a great state for physicians.
- Living in Bloomington, IN.
- Why Cogent?
- Full benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, CME allowance & more.
- There are excellent medical centers in multiple parts of the state.
- CME/Relocation Allowance.
- Med students).
- Established relationship with local multi-specialty group.
- Competitive Salaries with extensive bonus plans.
- All specialties are present including neurohospitalist & psychiatric hospitalist.
- The Hoosier State was the first in the nation in 1975 to enact medical malpractice reforms and has consistently performed as a low-tax, affordable, and rewarding state to practice in, with a high quality of life.
- Indiana University Bloomington Hospital | Bloomington, IN.
- 15-20 average census.
- Great universities, professional sports, strong medical schools, and top-notch hospitals.
- Situated in scenic south-central Indiana and home to Indiana University, Bloomington is rich in history, architecture, culinary experiences, and the arts.
- Stipend Available.
- 6 physician team ( 2 day / 1 night).
- Hospital / Program / Schedule.
- Supportive case management program.
- Indiana University Bloomington Hospital is a part of IU Health, Indiana's most comprehensive healthcare system.
This perm job from Sound Physicians was last open on Jan 2.