Hospitalist Jobs in Indianapolis
Tuesday · July 7, 2020
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $120 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Indianapolis) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Admits average 3- 5 nightly.
- Because of the geographic location, a pro-business environment, and a proactive local government - a place that is expected to grow.
- We will license, quick 30 days or less to process- all fees paid for and process.
- 1 hour of Indianapolis, within 1 hour of Louisville, KY.
- The Community: Very centrally located within 1 hour of Indianapolis, within 1 hour of Louisville, KY.
- Very accessible by major airports.
- All 12 hour shifts- April, need coverage 21 shifts, May, 20 shifts, June onward 14 shifts 7on/7off - Flexible block scheduling (14on/14off is an option ).
- Patient satisfaction at this facility year-to-year showed favorable performance, meeting or exceeding top 10 percent or top 25 percent levels on nine of 10 Press Ganey (a national consulting firm focused on improving health care performance) measures, including inpatient quality of care, inpatient family support, inpatient coordination of care, and inpatient customer service.
- 1 Nocturnist on nightly- along with ER physicians.
- Open ICU.
- Emergency privileges are available.
- All travel, lodging and medical malpractice insurance covered.
- Procedures Required.
- Very accessible by major airports and or driving and considered a great place to live your future!
- Anesthesiologist, pulmonologists, surgeons on.
- Night time position very low census typically nights are off site pager.
- The quality of life is demonstrated by "small town" yet bustling atmosphere, beautiful parks and open spaces, attractive landscaping and arterial streets, a low crime rate, quality schools and affordable housing.
- 93 bed hospital.
- On measures of ambulatory care, including timeliness, customer service, and ambulatory education, the facilities performance exceeds the top 25 percent level.
- 12 hr shifts: 6p-6a/ pager can be taken off site for slow evenings.
- Rate: $128-$130/HR Rate based on experience.
- Start date April-June need at least a 3 month commitment.
- The facility has a strong commitment to its employees, volunteers, and physicians, as seen by the establishment, operation and continuous improvement of multiple workforce-focused programs, projects, and policies based on survey feedback from each group.
This locum tenen job from ICON Staffing Network was last open on Jun 12.