Critical Care Jobs in Indianapolis
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in Indy
Photo: Skyline view of downtown Indianapolis.
This intensivist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Indianapolis) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Work 7 days on and 7 days off from 10 pm to 7:00 am with creative scheduling and flexible staffing options available decided among other staff members.
- The primary job responsibilities include patient admitting, inpatient hospital care, collaboration with Cardiologists.
- St. Vincent's cardiology practice on Indianapolis' North side has an immediate opening for a BC/BE nocturnist.
- The St. Vincent Heart Center has received multiple year awards for Cardiac Excellence and continues as a leader in the field of cardiac care.
- We would also consider a part time position.
- Other duties include running codes, central line placement, intubations and all cross-coverage issues.
This perm job from St. Vincent Medical Group was last open on Dec 19.